I'm falling further and further behind here. Luckily today our summer officially starts. No more summer bands, no more vacations and no more must dos in our summer.
So I am so thankful for Hayden today! She is always such a sweet heart but extra so today. It started off by letting her be in charge for a short errand I had to run with Christian. Hayden forgot she wasn't supposed to answer the phone while we were gone. Luckily it was Daddy that was on the other end but then unluckily he had to be a little firm with the scolding he gave her on not answering the phone when Mommy is gone. This sweet girl of mine starts crying and crying until Joey calls me and tells me about it. We talked it out and everything was good until I got home. Hayden then tells me, "Mommy, Daddy is going to tell on me to you." Ummm Hayden I think you already told on yourself. :)
Later this evening we got to talk to all of our neighbors for a while and while talking, 3 or 4 times, Hayden walked up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me the tightest hugs. It made my night. I wonder if there is a bad bone in her body at times.
My prayer for Hayden, tonight, is that she is able to have a summer full of fun and relaxation. She seems to be coming out of that anxious phase she's been in and I pray that she enjoys it to pieces!!! I love you Haydie!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment