Oh my goodness am I ever blessed and challenged to have Kinnick in our lives. This kid is sooooo determined to be right and push the envelope at all times. Although he can be a challenge at times he has always been my hugger and snuggler. I love how he really thinks everything through and his random statements at what he's concluded from all of his thinking. The other day he told me that it was pretty cool when you turn your turn signal on in a vehicle that it makes the car turn in that direction. He is always processing something. He absolutely adores his older brother who really doesn't appreciate this quality in Kinnick. He mimics everything Christian does from what he says, even down to the muscle shirts they both wear under their t-shirts.
My prayer for Kinnick today is that he will figure out how to be his very own person. He has this extremely hilarious side of him that he very rarely lets shine. I pray that he always feeds that very inquisitive mind of his. I pray that he channels his curiosity towards how he can better God's kingdom.
Kinnick is sooo much like his daddy that it's scary. Right now it tends to be a frustration but if he turns out to be even half of the man his father is we will be soooo blessed!!! I love you tons Kick Start!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment