Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Near Perfect


Hayd-a-babe (Hayden) is the child every parent hopes to get.  She has the biggest heart of anyone I know.  Hayden is the one who is always trying her hardest to make sure that everyone is happy and no one is left out (even if she's dealing with her siblings).  I absolutely adore how, when it is just our family, Hayden's awesome sense of humor comes alive.  She knows that I will ALWAYS laugh if she gets right in my face, crosses her eyes, pulls on her ears and sticks out her tongue.  I am so thankful that she has grown out of many of her anxieties and has allowed herself to have one of her best years in school both academically and socially. I also love how modest Hayden is.  I hope she always stays very aware of how much skin she is showing in everything she wears.  Although it makes it nearly impossible to shop for her she makes her daddy so very happy!!
My prayer for Hayden, today, is that she is always aware of people who are hurting around her but not so much that it tears her to pieces inside.  I pray that she will be able to be quick on her feet when dealing with other peoples hurts and troubles.  She told her dad and I the other day that she was going to run a homeless shelter that took care of not only people but also animals.  After she said this she looked at us with the most serious face and said, "Boy, I sure am going to be busy!"  Oh Haydie I love you to pieces!!!!

No comments: