Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Buddy

Oops, I got a little behind yesterday.  We took a trip to Wisconsin this weekend so that Ryan could run a half ironman.  The weekend was very long but a lot of fun as well!  Anyway, we took yesterday to re coop and clean some of the dirt and grime off of, well, everything in this house. 
So today is why I am blessed to have Buddy around.  Although Christian is rather rambunctious and crazy at times he also has those very sweet moments where you think, "wow that's my kid".  Yesterday morning I woke up a little later than the kids (8 am) and I was so surprised to hear all of my kids playing in the basement.  This isn't an odd thing for the younger 3 but Christian had involved himself and was having a great time playing with the others and making his little brothers whole week.  Now this wasn't just a short 20 minutes they played together but probably, altogether, 2 or 3 hours throughout the day.  It was such a wonderful day in which I got a ton done beings I wasn't having to break up fights. :)
My prayer for Christian today is that he is always able to have a lot of fun with his siblings and never think it's weird to be with them.  I pray that he is able to have more and more moments where he can be the big brother that Kinnick looks up to and admires. I pray that he will always be able to set a good example of the behaviors that Mom, Dad and especially God desire from him.  
I love you Buddy and you made yesterday sooo much fun for all of us!

No comments: