Oh my, why is my life blessed by having Joey in it??? I don't even know where to start. Joey is soooo full of life and squireliness!! If you've met our family I am positive that you know which one is Joey because she is definitely the leader of our pack. Although I butt heads with her the most she is also the one I find myself trying not to laugh while disciplining or just laughing at throughout the day. You just can't help but be happy around Joey. Now I'm not saying she doesn't have her sour moments because when she gets angry, although it usually is short lived, it is very big!! I find myself looking at her and thinking holy cow she is so much like me and then feeling the need to apologize to my parents for never giving them a down moment. :) I wouldn't change any of it though.
My prayer for Joey, today, is that she will be able to continue to confront everything in life with as much enthusiasm and determination as she does right now. I also pray that she knows when to take it down a notch and when to be able let craziness fly. I pray that she always has the extreme dislike towards sin as she does today. Almost daily Joey says to me, "Mommy, I wish satan never existed." Oh, Joey I am soooo with you on that one! I love you sweet heart!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment