Friday, January 21, 2011

Tough Kid!!!

Well for the first time in 4 weeks I am home alone again. I'm not gonna lie, part of me is loving it but I kind of miss Christian who has been my side kick for the last 3 weeks. I had to shove him out the door this morning crying because he told me that his tummy was killing him. I dropped all the kids off and then walked him in while he was still crying a little bit. Once he hit the classroom door, however, he puffed up his chest and walked into his room with his head held high. Part of me was very proud but my heart also broke a little at the fact that he could put on a front like that so easily. Buddy my prayer for you is that you can always be honest with your feelings at all times if at all possible but when you have to buck up I pray that you have as much courage as you did today!!! I love you little mister!!!!

No comments: