Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's been a long time!

It's been forever since I last wrote anything about the kids. We've been pretty busy with school and everything so I'm going to try to catch everybody up in the next few days. I think the first thing that happened was Hayden losing her first tooth.

The crazy thing was that Christian lost his second tooth on the same day.
I think it's so funny that they are both so excited when they find out their tooth is out but once they see the blood they both start screaming bloody murder but kind of laughing while doing it. It's pretty comical!

After the teeth fell out Ryan decided that he really wanted to get some camouflaged pants. I'm not sure why he all of a sudden became passionate about this but he did so we got some. After that I told him that the boys both had the same pants as their daddy. Well a picture just had to be taken then!














The last thing I'll talk about is our very ambitious endeavor with the parks in Indianola. During spring break we had beautiful weather for most of the week. Because of this weather we decided one day that each kid would get to pick a park that they wanted to play at. We played 20 minutes at each park, had a picnic at one of them and overall had a pretty successful day.











Grandma, Sophia and Michael (cousins) were brave enough to go on most of this adventure with us. It turned out to be a really good day!! Be expecting to hear a lot more real soon!

No comments: