Friday, December 12, 2008

We survived again


Well at the end of November we decided to journey to Disney World again. Ryan has decided that we should go as much as we can while the awe of the big beautiful huge castle is still there. This time we recruited help and had a wonderful time! Thanks so much for coming Amy you were a huge help!!!
Nothing absolutely amazing took place but we had a wonderful time being together as a family. The weather was kind of chilly that week but it was okay with us because it kept the lines small and the sunburns very minimal. The kids actually braved the weather one day and went swimming. None of the adults were brave enough. Here are a bunch of pictures in very random order because I still can't figure out how to upload them in a nice and neat order.

The picture on the right is Christian and Hayden's favorite roller coaster.Christian got to help a dolphin do some tricks. The other picture is right before Joey fell out onto her forhead. Joey got to dress up like Jo-Jo the circus clown and Jo- Jo took her all around the resturaunt pretending that she was the actual attraction to see at the resturaunt. The guy above put on shows at Hollywood Studios and was a riot! We thought having our picture taken with Goofy was pretty fitting. Amy and I got ate by Bruce.This is the Mickey that gave Amy a kiss. I think she fell in love! Pooh had better watch out!The kids got to dress up one day which helped with them always being cold. They were a big hit with the characters as well in their outfits.This was the best character we saw. He was a lot of fun!Talk about a huge chilli dog! This is where I got two huge beverages spilled down my back and in turn got two t-shirts and a bunch of espn pins for free. Kinnick was so proud to have his picture taken with Eyore. We had a lot of fun but were pretty worn out by the end of the trip as you can tell. Actually I think that this picture was taken before we even left for Florida but we were even more tired on the way back! We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW -- it's been a while since I had visited the Wacky World of the Werlings...

I'm so thankful that you and Ryan are sharing your family events and photos!!

I miss seeing you guys and spending time with the family!!

Can't wait to get back that way again! Permanently!