Hayden did quite a bit this summer as well.
She discovered that she does not like the taste of the ocean.


She practiced her acting skills.
Hayden went to Disney World as well....
Where she clothes lined herself on one of the ropes that block things off.
She played...
and played....
and played.
Hayden got to play with a lot of cousins....

and hang out with Daddy and Mommy.
Hayden will start Kindergarten tomorrow where she thinks that she is going to go to the same class as Christian. Hopefully she'll be okay with just seeing him at two of their recesses. Hayden is quite the princess and I think she knows it. We're excited to see how much she is going to learn this year and how much more of a little lady she will become.

She practiced her acting skills.
She played...
and played.Hayden will start Kindergarten tomorrow where she thinks that she is going to go to the same class as Christian. Hopefully she'll be okay with just seeing him at two of their recesses. Hayden is quite the princess and I think she knows it. We're excited to see how much she is going to learn this year and how much more of a little lady she will become.
2 comments:
Hayden, you will do GREAT at school! Have fun on your first day tomorrow!
Hayden is such a pretty girl! I can't believe how big she is now. Macy would love to play with her!
I'm sure that she will be the Princess of the Kindergarten class!
Post a Comment